Please click on the links to view our Financial Quarterly Results:March 2013 ; June 2013 ; September 2013 ; December 2013 ; March 2014 ; June 2014 ; September 2014 ; December 2014 ; March 2015 ; June 2015 ; September 2015 ; December 2015 ; March 2016 ; June 2016 ; Sept 2016 ;
Please click on the links to view our Shareholding Patterns for following Quarters:March 2014 ; June 2014 ; September 2014 ; December 2014 ; March 2015 ; June 2015 ; September 2015 ; December 2015 ; March 2016 ; June 2016 ; Sept 2016 ;
Please click here to view our Postal Ballot Notice.
Please click on the links to view our Annual Report for the corresponding years:2009-2010 ; 2010-2011 ; 2011-2012 ; 2012-2013 ; 2013-2014 ; 2014-2015 ; 2015-2016
Please click here for Route Map for AGM_2014-15.
Please click here for Route Map for AGM_2015-16.
Nomination Form for Shareholders
Please click here for Nomination form for Shareholders.
Please click on the links to view our Corporate Governance for following Quarters:September 2013 ; December 2013 ; March 2014 ; June 2014 ; September 2014 ; December 2014 ;
March 2015 ; June 2015 ; September 2015 ; December 2015 ; March 2016 ; June 2016 ; Sept 2016 ; December 2016 ;
Please click on the links to view our Policies:Whistle Blower Policy ;
Policy on Related Party Transaction ;
Code for Independent Directors as per Schedule IV Section 149 ;
Code for Independent Directors Familiarisation program ;
Policy on Appointment of Independent Director ;
Code of Fair Disclosure & Conduct ;
Archival Policy ;
Policy On Material Subsidiary ;
Policy for determination of Materiality of Events or Information. ;
Policy on Preservation of documents. Nomination & Remuneration Policy.
Pursuant to the Regulation 30(5) of the Securities Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligation & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, the Board of Directors have severally authorized the following Key Managerial Personnel of the Company for the purpose of determining materiality of events or information and making disclosures to the Stock Exchanges under this Regulation as detailed in the Policy on Determination of Materiality of Events/Information:
|Aashish Garg||Company Secretary||Email- email@example.com
|401/A, Pearl Arcade, Dawood Baugh Lane, Off J.P. Road, Opp. P.K. Jewellers ,Mumbai – 400 058|
|Naresh Kedia||Chief Financial Officer||Email- firstname.lastname@example.org Tele.No.- 022-26778155 / 26797750||401/A, Pearl Arcade, Dawood Baugh Lane, Off J.P. Road, Opp. P.K. Jewellers ,Mumbai – 400 058|
Composition of Committees of Board
|Manoj Bhatia||Non Executive Independent Director||Chairman|
|Narendra Gupta||Non-Executive Independent Director||Member|
|Krishan Khadaria||Executive & Promoter Director||Member|
|Nomination and Remuneration committee|
|Narendra Gupta||Non-Executive Independent Director||Chairman|
|Asha Khadaria||Non Executive Director||Member|
|Manoj Bhatia||Non-Executive Independent Director||Member|
|Stakeholders Relationship Committee|
|Narendra Gupta||Non Executive Independent Director||Chairman|
|Mohit Khadaria||Executive & Promoter Director||Member|
|Manoj Bhatia||Non-Executive Independent Director||Member|
- Discharge the duties with good faith, responsibility, due care and diligence and in a fair and impartial manner;
- All Directors shall conduct their activities, on behalf of the company, with honesty & integrity
- The Directors will act in the best interests of the company and fulfill the fiduciary obligations.
- Set the company's strategic aims, ensure that the necessary financial and human resources are in place for the company to meet its objectives.
- Review management performance periodically.
- Endeavour to attend and actively participate in meetings of the board and of the board committee(s) on which they serve.
- Unless otherwise required by law, maintain confidentiality and shall not divulge/ disclose any information obtained in the discharge of their duties and that no such information be used for personal gains.
- Abstain himself from participating in any discussion in which any conflict of interest exists, whether pecuniary or otherwise, or which may arise and will disclose the same to the board before the said discussion.
- Extend the benefit of their experience and expertise to the company.
- Maintain the highest standards of personal integrity, truthfulness, honesty and fortitude in discharge of their duties in order to inspire shareholder's confidence.
Directors on the board of the company shall not engage in any business, relationship or activity, which may be in conflict of interest of the COMPANY or the group. If such related party transaction is unavoidable it must be fully disclosed to the Board or to the CFO of the Company. Each director should avoid his or her private interests to interfere with
- the interests of the Company or
- his or her ability to perform his or her duties and responsibilities objectively and effectively.
Code Of Conduct For Core Management And Functional Heads :
- Make full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosures in reports and documents that the Company files with, or submits or makes periodically, to the shareholders, government authorities, and to the public.
- Act with honesty, integrity and with sound judgment.
- Timely comply with various laws, rules, regulations, notifications, applicable to the Company.
- Promptly report to the Board or any committee thereof any actual or possible violation of this code or any event he or she becomes aware of that could affect the business or reputation of the Company.
- Unless otherwise required by law or any government authority, maintain the confidentiality of the information acquired by him/her during the course of his employment with the Company and ensure that no such confidential information shall be used for his/her own personal benefit.
- Not engage in any business, relationship or activity, which might detrimentally conflict with the Interest of the Company.
- Promote ethical and honest behavior within the Company.